This Week I are Mostly Been….
November 1, 2010
Zombie Apples on Halloween, or a berry compote and a white/dark chocolate tureen, if you prefer.
- Playing squash again for the first time in ages.
- Shooting a body weight workout supplement for Men’s Fitness up at Alphaville Studio.
- Going to see the Philharmonia play some Rachmaninov and some Sibelius. Awesome stuff.
- Cooking lunch for my folks on Halloween
- Going up to Huntingdon to shoot a sports drills feature with Dan Keatings for Men’s fitness – I’ve always held gymnasts in awe, and was not disappointed on this occasion!