This week I are mostly been…
November 16, 2008
- Photographing Rick Edwards for Maxim, in a pub in Kentish Town
- Photographing a Parkour generations class in West London for Men’s fitness.
- Doing another workout shoot for Men’s Fitness. If only fitness could be absorbed by osmosis, I’d be an Olympic athlete by now.
- Shooting the bi-annual Cup and Plate Competition for the Street League.
- Teaching my little sister how to Charleston. Sounds like a song title.
- Giving Blood – I’m nearly on 20 now, which, given that I have to keep stopping for a year anytime I travel anywhere remotely exotic, isn’t bad.
- Receiving the last bits of my new Nikon gear. It’s all systems go now – no excuses!