This week I are mostly been…
November 9, 2008
- Finishing the Nikon/Calumet Roadshow in Plymouth and Falmouth, bringing to an end a month of travelling and lectures.
- Being seriously impressed with the technical skill of the students in Plymouth, and knocked out by the awesome facilities at Falmouth – it weren’t like that in my day!
- Shooting a “no equipment” workout supplement for Men’s Fitness.
- Briefly attending the BJP Vision event, as I was shooting the above just round the corner, and had several friends with official functions there.
- Going to the Woking Beer festival, and wearing a large false moustache all night. Seriously.
- Following the Clapham Chasers round all day – on the bus, winning the Leatherhead Fire Station 10K and finally back to the pub, all for a feature for Runner’s World.