This week I are mostly been…
February 15, 2009
- Shooting a big group shot of my dance class, Jitterbugs, as part of Frankie Manning’s 95th Birthday celebrations.
- Shooting the “toughest gym class in London” for Men’s Fitness, and enjoying immensely the spectacle of 2 journalist mates of mine being broken for an hour and a half.
- Making lots of new content for a student/assistant how to guide for the AoP. Unfortunately you’ll have to join the AoP as a Student member to see all the stuff I’ve made.
- Taking a portrait of Steve Howard for Men’s Fitness (he also does Triathlons you see, besides the whole saving the world thing.)
- Having my bathroom gutted, at the moment (and probably until about the end of this week) there’s just a toilet in there.
- Going to the Black Cotton Club. Groovy.