This week I are mostly been…
- Having Birthday drinks all day yesterday, hence the slightly delayed post. I don’t feel older and wiser, I’ve just got a sore head. But lots of cool presents and amusing memories.
- Going to see Seth Lakeman at the Union Chapel. Very impressive performance, lovely looking venue, shoddy acoustics.
- Playing Games in Regent’s Park.
- Going up to Widnes to photograph Paul Kelly at the MMA gym – Wolf’s Lair for Men’s Fitness.
- Getting beaten at squash twice. Time for some coaching methinks.
- Coming an infuriuating 3rd in the pub quiz.