- Too busy to post anything!
- Going to Cardiff, and then Nottingham to photograph the first 2 Men’s Health “Survival of the Fittest” races. Very good fun indeed, and just a little bit tiring too. One more to go, up in Edinburgh next weekend.
- Shooting some instruction stuff for Women and Golf at Woburn.
- Shooting 6 months worth of exercises for Men’s Fitness in a gym in Islington.
- Digging a friend’s allotment in lieu of a birthday present.
- Going to see Beethoven’s Violin Concerto (good, but soloist got a bit carried away) and Sibelius’ 5th Symphony (simply awesome) by Colin Davis and the LSO at the Barbican.
- And finally, after what seems like months of preparation and planning, making a start on the roadshow, with trips to Glasgow Met and Reid Kerr.
And it’s because of this that I want to apologise. I know I’ve not posted anything meaty for a while, there’s been very little beyond just my regular weekly updates. The reason for this is simple, I’ve just not had the time. Besides shooting lots of stuff, as the updates will explain, I’ve been filling most spare moments with preparation for the roadshow. Any thoughts I’ve had about photographic education have been directed that way of late, and probably will be until the end of the tour, which is towards the end of November. I shall make my apologies now for the fact that there won’t be much of interest happening here until then, but I promise that once it’s finished I’ll give the blog a much-needed redesign, and start giving it a bit more attention and care.