This week I are mostly been…
- Dancing a couple of times, and out enjoying the new bike quite a bit.
- Eating too much at a friend’s birthday, and finishing it off with Port and Cheese, after having spotted 27 of the Elephants around London (mostly in Green Park).
- Shooting Team PKR for Stacked magazine at the rather nice Shoreditch Studios.
- Taking a portrait of Ben and Ewan Laws for Triathlete’s World. Spare them some change for their ambitious race this summer.
- Shooting a feature for 220 Triathlon on swim sighting with the good people at SwimForTri.
- Shooting a bike custom fitting session at Tri and Run for Triathlete’s World.