This Week I are Mostly Been….
August 29, 2011
Emma is 30. It’s official.
- Shooting an Olympic Weightlifting Feature with Men’s Fitness at the Lemonade Factory.
- Watching the cricket at Lords this afternoon, not a classic game, but still a very pleasant way to pass the afternoon, and watching 500-odd runs rack up in 5 hours is pretty impressive
- Shooting a feature on Endurance Athletes for Health and Fitness at a Gym in Raynes Park. Met some seriously inspirational people.
- Going round the National Portrait Gallery, and checking out the BP Portrait Award. A little too much photorealism for my liking.
- Spending Sunday in Greenwich park and the Trafalgar for Emma’s 30th Birthday. Pretty sure she had a good time, and I think everyone else did too.